# Tags

Lokesh expresses solidarity with Anganwadis

Expressing solidarity with the agitation of the Anganwadis, TDP common secretary, Nara Lokesh, on Tuesday demanded the State Authorities to instantly contemplate the real calls for of the employees.

In protest towards the repressive angle of the State authorities adopted in direction of Anganwadis, Lokesh and all his followers who’re strolling together with him within the pada yatra, Yuva Galam, have been seen sporting black badges. Later, the TDP common secretary mentioned that taking into custody those that raised their voice for his or her rights displays the dictatorial tendency of the ruling dispensation.

Earlier, those that have been elected as MLCs met Lokesh on the campsite close to Kadiri RDO workplace. The TDP common secretary congratulated them on their victory within the polls and likewise felicitated them. “You’re actual heroes of the State now as you gained the polls combating towards the atrocities of this authorities,” Lokesh mentioned.

He advised Ram Gopal Reddy, Kancharla Srikanth and Vempada Chiranjeevi, to proceed their battle on the ground of the Council too for the individuals’s trigger. The MLCs-elect mentioned that they may attempt arduous for the success of the TDP within the coming Meeting ballot underneath Lokesh course.

The Kadiri Meeting section witnessed every kind of improvement solely throughout the TDP regime, together with the development of the Authorities Residential Hostel for Muslim Minority ladies close to CPI Colony Hostel with Rs 17 crore.

Although 80 per cent of the works of this lodge are full, the Jagan Authorities didn’t hassle to finish the remaining 20 per cent works.

Additionally, the TDP has the credit score of supplying the Handri Neeva water to Cherlopalli reservoir in Kadiri mandal by Bonthalavaripalli elevate irrigation to fulfill the ingesting in addition to irrigation water wants of the individuals right here.

Telugu360 is at all times open for one of the best and shiny journalists. In case you are fascinated about full-time or freelance, e-mail us at Krishna@telugu360.com.



Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *