Will Yatra Withstand With Ntr In Sankranthi Battle
Nandamuri Taraka Rama Rao and YS Rajasekhar Reddy are two prominent politicians in the history of Andhra Pradesh politics. Movie buffs will get to see interesting battle for the next Sankranthi in 2019 with the biopics of Ntr and YSR will be hitting the screens for the special occasion.
Apparently Ntr biopic will have upper hand on YSR life story titled Yatra owing to some reasons.
1. Balakrishna, one of the top stars of Tollywood, will enact his dad in Ntr biopic titled Ntr. On the other hand, Yatra has Mommotty reprising YSR. Although Mammootty is a superstar in Malayalam, he is not so popular for Telugu audiences; especially he’s an unknown personality for younger generation.
2. Krish who will be helming Ntr is an experienced maker with several hits to his credit. Moreover, he has the skill of handling biopics. His previous film with Balakrishna- Gautamiputra Satakarni was a super hit and his next, another biopic Manikarnika is slated for release soon. Coming to Yatra, director Mahi V Raghav delivered a hit with Anando Brahma. But, it is uncertain whether he’s proficient to make a biopic.
3. Balakrishna himself will be co-producing Ntr on high budget. The big question how much Yatra makers will invest to make the film appear to be a technically high standard product.
4. Ntr will have many well-known stars such as Vidya Balan, Rana, Sharwanand etc. taking part in it, wherein Yatra will not have any such prominent faces.
5. Ntr is admired not just in political circles but also in film circles, wherein YSR is popular in just politics.
With many such positives and high buzz for Ntr, grand openings are guaranteed for Balakrishna starrer. However, positive talk is must for Yatra to compete with Ntr!