Telugu Desam Celebration (TDP) nationwide spokesman, Kommineni Pattabhiram, on Sunday requested the Chief Minister, Mr Jagan Mohan Reddy, as to why he’s ot opening his mouth on the homicide of his paternal uncle, YS Vivekananda Reddy, regardless of the media and different political leaders are suspecting his hand behind it.
Pattabhiram informed media individuals on the TDP headquarters right here that when the entire world is posting varied sorts of feedback in social media with a hashtag “Abbai Killed Bababi” why Jagan shouldn’t be responding to those posts. The individuals of the State have been eagerly ready for Mr Jagan’s reply for the previous three-and-half years, Pattabhiram stated.
“The entire State was shocked when Jagan, whereas within the Opposition, showered a variety of affection in direction of his uncle, significantly when he was achieved to loss of life. However after turning into the Chief Minister, he’s sustaining whole silence on the homicide,” Patabhiram stated and demanded speedy measures to carry the culprits to guide.
Sunitha, the daughter of the late, Vivekananda Reddy, was hopeful that her cousin, Jagan, would lengthen all attainable assist to her to arrest the culprits however Jagan has chosen to easily ignore the case after turning into the Chief Minister, the TDP nationwide spokesman noticed. Actually, Sunitha feels that Jagan is defending the culprits and that justice is not going to be achieved to her if her father’s homicide
case is investigated within the State and thus she wished the case to be shifted to another State, he stated.
Whereas in Opposition, Jagan performed a excessive drama of calling on then Governor, in search of pressing steps to probe his uncle homicide case, Pattabhiram stated and requested why he suspended the Particular Investigation Staff (SIT) probing the der case after Jagan got here to energy. Additionally, the Chief Minister moved the Excessive Courtroom in search of pressing orders to cease the CBI probe into the case, he added. All these steps clearly point out that Jagan performed a excessive drama whereas in Opposition, he stated.
Pattabhiram stated that the TDP is now giving him a bumper supply that he may give solutions to the ten questions being posed by the TDP to show that he’s harmless. Jagan can reply to those queries both in 10 minutes, 10 hours and even in 10 days, he stated
1) How the relations of Jagan’s spouse, Bharathi, might attain the homicide spot in simply three minutes, a lot earlier than others reached there.
2) How a reporter of the media owned by Mr Jagan, might report inside 10 minutes that Mr Viveka died of an enormous coronary heart stroke.
3) Did Mr Gajjala Jayaprakash Reddy, who was working as compounder for the hospital owned by Mr Jagan’s uncle, Mr Ganga Reddy, utilized surgical sutures for the injuries
4) What’s the plot behind the withdrawal of the SIT underneath the supervision of a DG-level officer on 13 June 2019, inside weeks of your turning into the Chief Minister and why solely SP degree officer is appointed because the incharge of the SIT
5) How the accused primary within the case, Mr Yerra Gangi Reddy, acquired bail inside a month of your turning into the Chief Minister
6) Is it not a undeniable fact that when the SIT incharge, Mr Mahanthy, was going to Kadapa on 2 September 2019 to interrogate the Kadapa MP, Mr Avinash Reddy’s, follower Mr Uday Kumar Reddy, Mr Mahanthy was known as over telephone out of your palace
7) Why you may have withdrawn your petition earlier than the Excessive Courtroom on CBI probe
8) How the important thing witness within the homicide case, Mr Sankaraiah’s supension was revoked inside per week
9) What’s the conspiracy behind the suspected homicide of the important thing accused within the homicide case, Mr Okay Srinivas Reddy (2 June 2019) and Mr Gangadhar Reddy (9 June 2022)
10) Is it not a truth that you’re making each effort to safeguard Mr Sivasankar Reddy, the accused-four within the homicide case.
Pattabhiram requested Jagan to answer to those questions or settle for his involvement within the homicide of Vivekananda Reddy.